Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Passing Through Challenges

In the first grading of TLE IV, I learned many things and specially I widen again my vocabulary and improve my skills in using the internet. I also learned on how to make a Blog and how to use it as well.
In this grading period I encounter some problems because problems sometimes may not be avoided. Some problem I encountered is to find the website of the Blog because I type the wrong spelling word, but now I know what to do now and I promise not to commit any mistakes again.
I solve this problems that I encounter by analyzing it again and do my best in doing it. Moving on i will focus to my studies very well and i will do my best so that i will reach my goal as an individual.

1 comment:

  1. nea kuman??

    pati pay met sika neh! hahaha

    jun pyo?? d nga??? jajaja!

    ^^,

    ReplyDelete