Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"My Teacher My Hero"

When I read a words telling "Children are born with wings and teachers help them to fly" I realize that teachers are the one who help children to reach their dreams and to reach the unreachable star.

I have a teacher who is very nice, intelligent and most of all his the one who always make us laugh in our classroom. I was inspired by his word, he is really a good model to us. Having a teacher like him will make me a good person and a good student to the campus.

I considered my teachers as my hero because our future depends on them, and they are our second parents. Teaching is a novel profession, because there would be no doctors, engineer, lawyer, flight attendant, nurse and many more.

As a student, I'm so bless't because I have a teacher like them, who teach us good moral lesson and who make us laugh. Thanks to my teachers, God bless them and always keep a smile on it.

1 comment:

  1. :(
    Good morning ate (sabing mA'aM!!!).
    Good morning kuya (sabing kUyA!!!).
    Good morning po (ano ba!!! Sabing officer).

    What a fool!
    Buhay mo'y napakasahol;
    Oto-oto ka, nagpapagamit ka!
    Bakit ka ba nagpapakatanga?

    Do you take as a ride?
    Or wala ka talagang pride?
    nakakahiya ka, alam mo ba?
    Dumi ka lang sa paningin nila.

    You're so cheap!
    Hindi kaba nag-iisip?
    Parang wala kalang sa kanila,
    Magpapaalipin kana lang ba?

    Ay disgrasya!
    Andyan na naman sila,
    Nakakawala ng gana,
    Hindi ka pa ba nagsasawa?

    What a fool?
    Hindi ka ba naiinis,
    buhay moy kinokontrol,
    May limitasyon parang remote control.


    ................hahahaha (alam mu sa ngayun ganyan muna ang kalagayan mu. Tama ba? Pero pag lipas ng isang taon, magiging katulad ka din nila. Anu, gusto mu bang maging tulad nila?)

    OoOoOpszx, bawal ang magalit sa mga natamaan, kasi totoo naman ang aking mga sinabi.

    bye
    JokE...HArhaR

    ReplyDelete