Sunday, December 13, 2009

"The True Essence Of Christmas"

Time passes by so fast and we don't even noticed that we are already in the month of December and we are now going to celebrate Christmas and it is the day when our Christ was born.

We all know that Christmas is very important day to all of us, and for me the true essence of Christmas is all about loving, giving or sharing and forgiveness. Like you im fan of Christmas, everytime, everyday or even every hour, I always think about Christmas. Do you want to know why? hehe. Here's the answer, i love Christmas because i get what i want, especially when my mom tell me what present she want to buy for me. Now Christmas is near and this is the day i always wanted.

This Christmas lets celebrate it with all our hearts and let us show the true essence of Christmas. Do you know what is the best gift we can give?. For me the best gift i can give is love and time for my family, friends, girlfriends and even enemy. We should also show our love even it is not Christmas and always remember that everyday is Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment