Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"My Insight In Third Grading"


Now that 3rd grading is already finished i expect that this coming fourth grading i will learn more things again. The school year is almost over, but before it ends i would like improve my skills in using a computer and reminisce all the lesson i learn.

During third grading, i also face some problems or challenges like understanding the lesson because sometimes our teacher doesn't discuss our lesson, and sometimes im bored because we just all sit down in a our whole period just in front of our workstation.

To solve this problems i will ask my teacher about our lesson, maybe she is just busy thats why she can discuss our lesson. Our teacher also teach me some techniques in typing a html.

Moving on, i will do my best to improve my skill in using a computer and also to improve my grades especially in our TLE class. I will also thank God in helping me in every problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment